Monday, June 29, 2009

jeffrey Jordan


Jeffrey Jordan is Michael Jordan's son and he as his father is also a basketball player. Jeff recently stops playing basketball at the University of Illinois because he wants to focus on academics. I do not blame him a bit.

critics are saying it's because he is afraid that he will not be drafted in to the NBA but who cares? We all know that the guy has no reason to try to improve his skills . First of all , the reason that most kids play ball and try their best to become pro players is because of poverty and the need for a better life but Jeffrey Jordan already has the money.

I bet you if he was broke and living in the hood or the getho whatever you wish to call it; he would have done his best to improve his game and I have no doubt in my mind that he could've make it to the NBA that's just my opinion.

Daddy got money why should I work hard?

3 comments:

  1. I'm deeply saddened about Steve Mcnair's death and I'm praying for Mr.steve's family we all know death is a relay we must take our turn whether we like it or not. He was a great player and has not been in the news for little bullshit and chaos that most players are known for.I only hope that his wife is not responsible for his death it sounds like a love triangle gone bad. Please visit this blog and share your stories http://speakup305.blogspot.com/2009/06/jeffrey-jordan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3963. Posted by TIL Sat Jul 4 10:51pm EDT Report Abuse
    I am so upset over how many individuals that r dying or being killed. We only have one life and we should live that life wisely whatever you do there is no turning back. I hope they find the persons that did this. That is a tragdey and I feel so sorry for his family. I hope the media and the people leave his family and his memory intact

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3983. Posted by hiddenprofiet Sat Jul 4 10:53pm EDT Report Abuse
    Steve, You will be missed emensly,by sports fans and people in general. His greatness on the field only opened doors for his ability to work with the less fortunate. He alway's was in the middle of trying to put something together to help somebody in dire need.I was very fortunate to of watched him play. His disregard for his health,was obvious by his constant willingness to better his game.At the cost of much pain all week long after the game.Some spoke of Steve's preporation to play prior to a game.After along stint in high school playing ball I was selected by the New York Daily News as a "All Area, All County,All State,. It was a experience I will never for- -get. I was selected to go to a Pro football game at " Shea Stadium". The New England Patriots vs. New York Jet's. And, Broadway Joe Willy Namath.I was granted a "PASS" to enter the locker room.And, I saw first hand the trainer's shave and tape his entire body from the neck to his ankles.So, yes, I was lucky enough to see first hand how Steve would feel being prepared for battle every Sunday or Monday Nite. In all regards we will miss you as not only a ball player but as a person. Thank-You in advance Mike Stansfield

    ReplyDelete